We are currently recruiting for a purchase ledger clerk for a major retail business who's head office is based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. This is a temp to perm opportunity with a full time, permanent contract available for the right candidate. You need to be immediately available to start work as our client needs someone in urgently.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- End to end purchase ledger
- Preparing payments
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Data entry
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and customers
The successful candidate for this purchase ledger clerk role will have/be:
- Worked in a similar role
- Immediately available to start work
- Previously used Microsoft excel and other Microsoft packages
- Dealt with high volumes
What is on offer?
- Salary of £19,000 - £20,000
- Good location close to public transport links
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
If you are immediately available please apply by submitting your CV to this job advert or call Chris Smith on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'