Calling all immediately available Purchase Ledger Clerks, our leading Sports brand partner is looking for a new recruit to join their function during what is, their busiest time of year. Purchasing within this business reaches its yearly high at this time of year and so they will need assistance in the timely and accurate processing of invoices, as well as preparation of accounts ready for weekly and monthly payment runs. This opportunity is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
Ideally, you will:
• Have at least two years’ experience working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, or within a similar role
• Be an accurate and timely processor of invoices
• Have demonstrable experience of working with a variety of accounting systems
• Be a motivated, energetic and diligent individual
• Be a confident communicator who is not fazed by getting in contact with suppliers to resolve any queries
In return, you will:
• Attain an exciting new role within an incredibly attractive business to work with
• Be in contention to receive a permanent role, at a very competitive rate
• Work within a very easily accessible location
• Enjoy the benefits of working for a business with a fantastic employee benefits program
Welcome in the New Year season and potentially tick off your first resolution. This role is going to be the perfect opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to develop their understanding and knowledge of an accounts function, whilst working for a business you would never want to leave! Anticipated competition for this role will be high, and we apologise if we are not able to get back in touch with every applicant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'