A large expanding manufacturer based in Penkridge is searching for a friendly Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their supportive team on a permanent basis due to expansion. Your main duty will be to support the purchase ledger function with processes of invoices and helping the wider team with any other ad hoc tasks. This is a fantastic opening for anyone with relevant experience within a similar role and just wants a nice place to work. If you'd like to work in a supportive environment, like a busy role and have proven experience within a role like this, we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have relevant experience of working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
• Have a keen eye for detail and have experience of processing high volume invoices
• Be a good team player and have the ability to work well with other people
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a growing organisation
• Work within a friendly and supportive team
• Have access to free parking
• Get some good benefits including 25 days of annual leave and yearly pay reviews
This position is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk role within a fast growing company. If you have great attention to detail, are organised and have experience, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'