Purchase Ledger Clerk
Manchester City Centre
£20,000 - £22,000
An opportunity has been created in Manchester city centre for a Purchase ledger Clerk that would be attracted to the following:
- Free on-site parking
- An opportunity to have ownership of the purchase ledger, whilst still working as part of a larger finance team
- A relaxed and friendly environment, where employees are respected and listened to
- Opportunity for study support (AAT)
- A 360 purchase ledger role, where you are involved in all aspects of managing the ledger
- A competitive salary with regular reviews
If the above does appeal you will have the chance to join a company where you can genuinely secure a long-term role with a business that boasts excellent employee retention.
You will build relationships with suppliers through regular contact and join a team of 3 purchase ledger clerks, managing invoices and ensuring suppliers are paid at month end.
Based in Manchester city centre you will work in modern offices that are easy to commute to but who also offer free parking. You will also benefit from a supportive management structure that will support you during month end.
If you would be interested in finding out more about the business and role on offer you can contact Duncan Hughes for a confidential discussion on or email
- purchase ledger
- accounts payable
- purchase ledger supervisor
- purchase ledger manager
- manchester city centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'