Our client is an organisation, who pride themselves on valuing every member of their team. They are an international wholesaler seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their successful international wholesale business.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Dealing with monthly accruals and running reports
- Ensuring that orders are tracked carefully, and any deliveries are compliant
- Communicating closely with clients and suppliers, including issuing of documentation
- Ensure that VAT and duty payments are correct
- Posting documentation onto the accounting system
- Making payments
- Reconciliation of accounts
- The ability to analyse documentation
- Proven understanding of purchase ledger work
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong Excel skills
This role would suit someone who enjoys working as part of a busy team, who are happy to support each other. You will need to demonstrate the ability to think on your feet and enjoy building relationships with clients and suppliers.
What is on offer?
Our client offers a pension scheme, healthcare and 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays along with a competitive salary.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'