A fantastic opportunity has come up for a proven Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a highly successful and growing business based in Coventry.
You will be part of a fun and friendly team where full training and support will be provided.
A growing business based within Coventry who are now looking to expand their successful finance team by recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
The successful candidate must have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of purchase ledger.
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Accuracy and attention to detail are critical to this position, as are a strong work ethic and investigative approach.
Excellent accounting career opportunity and stability, excellent salary, car parking
- purchase ledger
- accounts payable
- invoice processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'