Purchase Ledger Clerk
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a construction firm in Pontefract.
Salary: up to 22K
Position: 9 month FTC
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Processing supplier invoices
* Checking the accounts inbox and actioning any necessary requests.
* Supplier statement reconciliation
* Bank reconciliation
* Reviewing supplier and invoice disputes and errors and correcting accordingly
* Calling suppliers chasing missing invoices.
* Query resolution
* Managing all aspects of the purchase ledger function to ensure timely payments and disputes.
* Other ad hoc duties
* Previous Purchase Ledger experience is essential.
* Good knowledge of accounting software packages.
* Experienced and proficient in using Excel spreadsheets.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Positive attitude
* Ability to work under pressure
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'