Accountable Recruitment are delighted to be working with a successful, friendly and a dynamic company who are looking to appoint a Account Payable Clerk on a full time temporary basis.
JOB: Purchase Ledger Clerk
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE
All aspects of Account Payable which includes the following:
- Dealing with full function of purchase ledger
- Processing high volume invoices on a daily basis
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with any invoice queries
- Maintaining existing relationships with clients
WHY IS THE ROLE OPEN?
WHO WILL I REPORT TO?
Accounts Payable Supervisor
WHEN ARE THE INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE?
As soon as possible
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
Must have at least 6 months experience in purchase ledger
Strong communication skills
Strong IT skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Kelly Edwards at Accountable Recruitment right away to discuss this position further.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'