Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable / Accounts
Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk based in Derbyshire. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable clerk to join their finance team in a position that offers excellent personal development and progression.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Inputting approved Purchase Orders onto the system
- Processing purchase invoices for payment (high volumes)
- Posting of payments from the cash book
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Supplier statements reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Dealing with supplier queries and internal managers
- Adhoc Projects
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Strong IT skills including excel
- Experience and understanding of purchase ledger
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and ambitious attitude
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'