Reed Accountancy are delighted to be recruiting for this well-known construction company in North Bristol.
This national house builder who are prominent throughout the country with unrivaled customer service are looking to add to their small accounts team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will come with a great attitude, a positive outlook and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Complete accurate and timely input to finance systems to support reporting deadlines
- Assist the Accountant / Assistant Accountant reviewing completion statements and ensure they reconcile to business systems
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Inputs expenses, mileage and commissions
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable)
- Complete monthly/Quarterly Annual Returns
- Assist in ad hoc projects, tasks and reports as and when required
The ideal you
- 2 years’ experience in a similar accounts position
- Computer literate and competent on Microsoft software particularly excel and outlook
- AAT qualified or currently studying towards an accountancy qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Professional attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Adaptable and positive attitude to change
- A competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (increases with length of service And you can buy/sell days)
- Free Parking
- Life insurance & critical illness cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental plan
- Healthcare Cashback plan
- Discounted Gym membership
- And many more company benefits….
If you are considering your next career move and this sounds like an ideal role, APPLY NOW we’ll be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'