This is an ideal position for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who wants to work in a sociable, growing business.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be working alongside the Management Accountant and reporting into the Finance Manager.
• Maintain all aspects of the purchase ledger for the UK & USA, including coding purchase invoices to the relevant nominal account
• Liaising with supplier and recording purchase orders
• Preparation of the weekly payment run
• Completing the company daily sales report for UK & USA
• Maintenance and housekeeping of the company credit cards, posting and reconciliation of the corporate account
• Recording expenses and VAT calculations, posting to the nominal ledger through the bank account & supplier accounts
• Reconciling supplier statements against Sage
• Query resolution
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Precious experience of Sage 200 is desirable but not essential
• Intermediate excel skills (pivot tables, v lookups)
Free parking available on site
Public transport links available nearby
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'