Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk in Colchester on a six month fixed term contract. You will be working within a fast-paced organisation with an expereinced team. You will be working for a company that looks after its employees which offers a fantastic working environment.
Purchase Ledger Clerk duties:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing payment runs
- Other duties within the finance team as required
Purchase Ledger Clerk requirements:
- Experience in Purchase Ledger
- Good Excel skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good work ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'