A well-known national organisation based in Knowsley is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy finance team on a temporary basis to cover a maternity period, due to run until May 2018. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who has worked in a high volume, fast paced environment to join a growing company with potential to go beyond the initial period.
Reporting to the Management Accountant the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Processing all invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Checking that goods have been booked in and liaise with the relevant warehouses
- Managing booking in issues
- Maintaining monthly supplier statements
- Producing a month end Accruals listing for all costs not processed on the system
- Maintaining GRNI listing to keep it as current as possible
- Ensuring that all supplier queries are resolved as quickly as possible
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Purchase Ledger Clerk position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of purchase ledger vacancies including:
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Transaction Processing Clerk
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor/Purchase Ledger Manager
- Transactional Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
- Accounts Payable
- Finance Team
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'