This is an ideal position for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who wants to work in a sociable, growing business. As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be working alongside the Management Accountant and reporting into the Finance Manager.
- Maintain all aspects of the purchase ledger for the UK & USA, including coding purchase invoices to the relevant nominal account
- Liaising with supplier and recording purchase orders
- Preparation of the weekly payment run
- Completing the company daily sales report for UK & USA
- Maintenance and housekeeping of the company credit cards, posting and reconciliation of the corporate account
- Recording expenses and VAT calculations, posting to the nominal ledger through the bank account & supplier accounts
- Reconciling supplier statements against Sage
- Query resolution
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Precious experience of Sage 200 is desirable but not essential
- Intermediate excel skills (pivot tables, v lookups)
Free parking available on site
Public transport links available nearby
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'