An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a highly reputable organisation on an ongoing temporary assignment.
You will already be experienced with the Accounts Receivable function and available to start immediately upon a successful interview.
Reporting into the Head Of Finance you will be required to ensure that all invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- All aspects of accounts payable, including checking coding of invoices and responding to supplier queries.
- Identifying and sorting daily invoices by invoice type
- Entering invoices
- Checking invoices against purchase orders.
- Ensure payments are made in an accurate and timely manner.
- Resolve any queries related to the Accounts Receivable function.
- At least 2 years working as a Purchase Ledger Assistant .
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good IT Skills including Excel.
- Able to start Immediately!
Salary up to £21K depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'