Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: You will be working at our Amesbury site which has free onsite secure parking. The main bus route from Salisbury and Amesbury is within walking distance of our office.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hour per week, Monday to Friday
Package: Salary dependent on experience with excellent benefits including 21 holiday days
What you`ll get up to as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Recording, coding and posting purchase invoices, credit card and employee expenses
- Matching invoices against purchase order and ensuring the purchase order system is up to date
- Acting as a central point of contact for accounts payable queries
- Setting-up of new supplier accounts and running supplier payments
What we look for in you
- To hit the ground running in this brand new role, you’ll need experience in accounts payable or purchase ledger
- As you’ll be supporting multiple stakeholders, it’s important that you have excellent communication skills with the ability to manage expectations
- Excellent attention to detail is essential as is the ability to be methodical and organised in managing your workload
What Animal Friends is all about!
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in our 20th year, we look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses. Animal welfare is important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated £3.7 million.
Benefits of working with Animal Friends
We recognise that your hard work shouldn't come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
- 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 25% off insurance
- We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer private medical insurance and contribute up to 50% of your gym membership
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarters choice
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled rather than the advertised closing date. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'