This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has end to end accounts payable experience to join a large, forward thinking company. In return you will receive a competitive salary, free onsite parking and a general benefits package.
This is a high volume invoice processing role where you join a small but friendly team of 4 reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader. Your main duties will initially include but are not limited to:
* Matching and scanning invoices to POs on the system
* Managing the subcontractors payments process
* Analysing invoices to ensure accuracy if cost allocations
* Liaising with management accounts/ sites to verify costs and coding
* Dealing with site and supplier invoice and payment issues
* Supplier reconciliations
* Advising and assisting with the payment runs
* Additional duties when required
Who we are looking for:
* Someone with at least a year's experience in high volume inputting
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good IT skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent telephone manner
* Flexible working especially around month end period
For more information please contact Danielle Kilroy
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'