This client needs someone who can hit the ground running so you would need to have experience in a similar role in order to be considered for this opportunity.
• Checking a purchase invoice against a purchase order
• Check the purchase invoice against the GRN
• Maintain the purchase day book
• Posting checked paid
• Manage all supplier queries
• Posting purchase invoices
• Matching and reconciling purchase invoices
• Preparing daily payment runs
• Maintaining aged creditors report
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE APPLICABLE CANDIDATE HAS AN UP TO DATE DBS CERTIFICATE.
If you have experience in a similar role and you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please get in touch ASAP. You can either APPLY NOW or email you CV directly to email@example.com
This is an excellent opportunity to gain some invaluable experience in a friendly, high volume environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'