Strand Recruitment have partnered with a business at Heathrow to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team.
This role will report into the Accountant and you will be involved in the following duties on a day to day basis:
- Entering invoices onto the system
- Authorisation of invoices
- Providing remittance advice
- Supplier reconciliation
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Resolving queries
Key skills required:
- Experience of the end to end process in an Accounts Payable function
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and proactive
- Able to maintain a strong control environment
- A natural problem solver and logical thinker
- Able to work to deadlines and able to multi task
- Positive, passionate and driven
If you are looking to join a business where you can be valued, able to develop further and be a key member of the finance team.
Please apply online or alternatively call to speak to Victoria Abotorabi at Strand
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'