Purchase Ledger Controller, Telford, Up to £22,000
Your new company
Hays are working exclusively with a successful business based in Telford who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Controller to join their established Finance team
Your new role
You will work closely with the Accounts Manager and wider team and will take full responsibility for the Purchase Ledger Function.
- Duties will include: Matching, batching, coding and inputting invoices,
- reconciling statements
- Resolving supplier queries
- Payments runs
- You will also be involved in the wider finance team and assist with various duties when required.
- Our client is looking for a candidate who can make efficiencies and improvements on the function where required
What you'll need to succeed
Suitable candidates should be an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk who is capable of managing the function. You should have good IT skills and be able to work well with a team
What you'll get in return
This company offers a good salary, benefits and hours and is easily accessible in Telford and has on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Purchase Ledger Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'