Key skills: Purchase Ledger Clerk, invoices, purchase orders and nominal ledger, Sage preferred, Excellent communication.
My highly successful expanding IT client seeks a Purchase Ledger Clerk who has 18 months plus commercial experience in a commercial office environment within Finance / Purchasing department.
We seek a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a dynamic, long established, growing business based in Watford who are seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a permanent basis.
Experienced purchase ledger clerk for processing high volume supplier invoices into SAS manually using purchase orders and nominal ledger postings & also via automatic validation system. Other tasks to include:
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Chasing up credit notes & outstanding returns
- Filing of invoices
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
- Making payments to suppliers
- Providing holiday cover for weekly suppliers payment run
- Good communication skills
- Solid team working skills
- Self-disciplined and efficient
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Sage 200 is desirable
- Ability to work on deadlines
In addition you will certainly have excellent customer service and communication skills.
In return, this organisation will provide progression and excellent training within the role.
Key skills: Purchase Ledger Clerk, invoices, purchase orders and nominal ledger, (Sage preferred), Excellent communication.
- Customer Service
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'