Our client is currently looking to Purchase Ledger Clerk on a Permanent basis.
To support the Accounts team ensuring that purchase ledger invoices are accurate, processed in a timely manner.
* Processing Purchase Ledger Invoices in SAP.
* Inputting large volumes of Invoices with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Full compliance with all applicable procedures including; COPS, CPPS, CHEPS, HR, Quality, Administrative, Operational, Engineering & Project.
* Other ad hoc duties to support the purchase ledger team.
* Full compliance with all applicable procedures including; COPS, CPPS, CHEPS, HR, Quality, Administrative, Operational, Engineering and Project.
* Communicate with others members of the purchase ledger team and financial managers & staff.
* Professional communication standard maintained at all times.
* Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and financial controls as required.
* Previous experience in a similar position with ability to process large volumes of data.
* Knowledge of SAP or similar accounts package.
Essential Skills :
* Oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work unsupervised.
* Accurate, disciplined and self-motivated.
* Leadership and motivating resources.
* Problem solving.
* Working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Working to Company and service based objectives.
* Customer care.
* Competent use of Microsoft IT systems - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
* Maintain confidentiality.
* High level of literacy, numeracy and IT literacy.
* Computer IT skills - Microsoft Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"