Purchase Ledger Clerk - Norwich - £16,000-£17,000
Your new company
A large, well established business based on the outskirts of Norwich are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Your new role
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for providing finance support across the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Processing high volumes of purchase ledger invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Daily review & processing of electronic invoices
- Internal & external query resolution
- Assistance with twice-monthly payment run process
- Assistance with processing of Construction Industry Scheme transactions (CIS) & the monthly declaration to HMRC
- Daily management of group email boxes & incoming post
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required by the business
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of accounting
- Strong and confident telephone manner
- Great verbal & written skills
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"