We’re BookingGo, the ground transport division of Booking.com. We’re the ones who empower people to get where they’re going. Whether they’re taking the wheel or sitting back and leaving it to the driver. Whether they’re heading straight from A to B or enjoying the freedom to go wherever their journey takes them.
To do that, we operate multiple brands:
Booking.com - We’re the transport arm of the world’s leading travel booking site.
Rentalcars.com - The world’s biggest online car rental service, putting customers behind the wheel at over 50,000 locations worldwide.
Rideways - Finding the best way for each customer to get from A to B. Connect - Bringing our tried-and-tested magic to our partners’ sites, delivering seamless travel experiences through brands our customers already know and love.
With our HQ in Manchester, we’re part of the worldwide Booking.com family. At the same time, we’re proud of our own unique identity. Speaking 42 languages, our 1,600+ staff come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure: our own as well as other people’s. It’s easy to be passionate about a job that enriches so many lives on a daily basis, and our workplace reflects our passion, our diversity, our global focus. Just search "Manchester’s coolest office" and see for yourself. And we’re in good company. Together with priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable, we’re part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
- To receive and process all invoices (These will be received in Excel format)
- Verify calculations and input invoices into the accounts system in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that supplier reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis
- Liaise with internal departments and suppliers to ensure billing discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
Skills / Attributes Preferred
- 18 months previous experience in purchase ledger
- Strong Excel skills (intermediate level)
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"