A newly created Purchase Ledger Clerk position based in the Kidlington area.
A unique and well established Business based in the Kidlington area, looking to increase the team with a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will consist of the following:
- Review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Sort, code and match invoices.
- Setting up invoices up for payment, entering and uploading on to system.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Prepare and perform check runs.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Assist with month end closing.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk, who is capable of all end to end ledger work.
Excellent package, lovely working environment, parking on site.