Are you a Purchase Ledger Clerk seeking your next step?
Are you Immediately Available?
An exciting music business in the City of London is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their amazing team on a temporary basis.
Key Duties include:
- Timely and accurate recording of all invoices and expenses to the ledger
- Supporting the Accounts Payable Manager on general AP tasks
- Accurate coding and recording of all approved invoices to the ledger
- Preparation of bi-weekly payment run
- Managing and reconciling petty cash
- Posting bank payments to SAP
- Reconciliation of Supplier Accounts
- Answering AP queries, both calls and emails
- Provide support to the wider finance team on various tasks
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 6 months experience in an AP Team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good Excel skills
- Solution orientated, proactive and able to take ownership and work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and good organisation skills
- Takes pride in their work
- Ability to work as part of a team, build strong working relationships and support team morale
If you have the existing skills and are keen to obtain further exposure, please apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job