A great part time role undertaking the purchase ledger within a growing business.
My client is a fast growing construction business seeking to add a part time purchase ledger clerk to their busy team.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Liaising with suppliers
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Investigating anomalies
- Answering queries
- Petty cash
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be organised
- Be looking for part time employment
- Have a practical working knowledge of purchase ledger
A competitive salary package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job