Purchase Ledger Clerk
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Code, process and input onto Sage all purchase invoices including foreign invoices.
- Ensure payment of invoices within company terms.
- Liaise with Operations teams and department managers to ensure invoices are approved for payment.
- Prepare and distribute purchase ledger spreadsheet for all invoices in query due for payment.
- Reconcile all supplier statements at month end and follow up on any discrepancies.
- Review debit balances on the creditors report.
- Raise Purchase Orders as requested within 24 hours.
- Code credit card statements and input onto Sage.
- Prepare the payment runs ensuring all invoices have been authorised.
- Manage the Expenses inbox.
- Print, check and input on to Sage all employee expense claims and escalate any that do not adhere as well as preparing payment run to the Expenses Policy.
- Manage petty cash including reconciliation at the end of each month.
- Be the first point of contact for incoming Finance calls.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Must have good attention to detail and be comfortable working to targets and deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident and tenacious telephone manner
- Computer literate Microsoft office/excel
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Purchase Ledger Accounts Payable Invoices AAT Accounts Finance