Temp to perm opportunity to join a leading Leicestershire business as a Purchase Ledger Clerk offering excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits
My client is a highly reputable and professional business who following a substantial period of growth are now seeking a skilled finance professional to join their Accounts Payable department on a temp to perm basis. The business operate across the UK and can offer a fun and fast paced working environment with opportunities to progress from within.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk role will involve:
- Accurately processing, matching and coding invoices adding to the system accordingly
- Identifying any invoice discrepancies and liaising with internal staff and suppliers to resolve
- Completion of supplier statement reconciliations
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Support the AP Supervisor in the set up of supplier payments
- Liaising with staff internally regarding PO's and invoice process
- Support with the month end process of closing the ledger ensuring all transactions have been entered within specific timescales
The suitable candidate will have previous exposure of working in a Purchase Ledger environment and be a confident communicator. You will need strong IT skills and a willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Temp to perm opportunity, excellent working environment, free parking, competitive salary
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger