We are looking to hire a Purchase Ledger Clerk to provide administration support for the Purchase Ledger Department. Accuracy is the key factor in this role, ensuring all data is entered correctly, and suppliers are paid within the terms of agreement.
You will required to provide assistance as a team to cover the department for sickness and holidays.Package description
- Responsible for the input of overhead and COS purchase invoices
- Responsible for maintaining the supplier data
- Accurate processing of input data
- Accurate matching of invoices
- Month end cut off management
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable
- A ‘can do’ attitude demonstrated in a challenging manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft office software.
- Minimum of 3-5 years practical experience preferred.
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job