I am currently recruiting for a temporary role in Oxford. They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join there large Finance team.
My client based in Oxford are a growing company. Due to expansion in the Finance Team they are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join there team on a temporary basis which could potentially become permanent.
This company have an extremely friendly and supportive team. They like to recruit internally so once you're working here on a temporary basis it is highly possible that it could become permanent.
They have parking on site and are easily accessible by public transport.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Assist with processing of Accounts Payable admin filing/document scanning
Reconcile supplier statements
Resolve any Finance related queries
Adhoc invoice processing when required as cover
Support the team with ad-hoc projects
The successful Purchase Ledger candidate must:
- Previous experience within a diverse administration role
- Microsoft Excel - intermediate to advanced
- Experience with providing support to more than one person
- Basic knowledge/understanding of purchasing and accounts
Purchase Ledger role on offer:
- Temporary role with potential to go permanent
- £10 - 12ph
- Parking on site
- Friendly and supportive team