Chase and Holland are recruiting for our Nottingham based client who is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger to join their successful, growing team on a permanent basis. We are pleased to be working with this Nottingham based clients who we have successfully worked with on several previous occasions before. The right Purchase Ledger will be looking to join a company that has grown by 300% in the last three years and continuing to be a leader in their field.
This excellent opportunity will see the Purchase Ledger looking after the following duties as part of this exciting role:
- Entering purchase ledger invoices
- Ensuring all invoices are coded correctly
- Seek authorisation for payment
- Payment runs to suppliers
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Query resolution where necessary
- Control of 50% of the creditors ledger.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The candidate will need to have the following:
- Minimum 2/3 years purchase ledger experience
- Good phone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate, with basic Excel skills.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary between £20,000 and £23,000, You will be operating within a modern and beautifully presented environment, whilst working within a like-minded team.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.