Our exclusive client is currently looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy finance team. The business has had a great couple of years and has had an internal promotion so need someone to take over the running of the Purchase Ledger.
- Supplier invoice coding and inputting onto the system
- Supplier invoice authorisations
- Dealing with supplier queries and resolution
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing and paying staff expenses
- Weekly and monthly BACS payment runs
- Intercompany recharges when necessary
This role will suit an experienced purchase ledger clerk who is looking for a new challenge. You will be good communicator, a good team player and be able to hit the ground running. With the person who is leaving the role being promoted internally, they will still be there to train you and hand over the current workload.
In return for your experience you will receive a competitive salary, flexible start and finish times, pension and healthcare benefits and 25 days holiday.
If you have the above experience, please apply to Tammy Smith now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job