Purchase Ledger Clerk
The South West’s leading family owned holiday resort and visitor attraction is recruiting for a permanent purchase ledger clerk to work within our accounts team.
Duties include the accurate processing of purchase orders. Collation of delivery notes and invoices and accurate coding to the correct cost centre. Scheduling of payments to ensure a smooth flow of outgoing payments,avoiding penalties for late payment .Preparation of Bacs and Direct Debit runs for statements and invoices and arranging for the authorisation of all by the Directors and then action.
Completion of BACS/CHAPSrequests and process of paymentsin timely and accurate manners in line with company requirements. Other administration work associated with the purchase ledger. This is a busy accounts department processing several hundred invoices per month, You must be self motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
EDUCATION TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience within purchase ledger required (minimum 12 months plus)
• Level 1/2 basic accounting qualification desired but not essential.
•Competent use of excel, word and outlook to allow efficient communication internally and externally. Including the set up of basic calculations for spreadsheets.?
HOURS OF WORK
• 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday (30 mins for lunch)
• Additional hours as required dependent on business requirements
• Salary based on experience range from £19,000 per annum.
• Contributory pension
• 28 days holiday (bank holidays are normal working days)
• Leisure benefits - free swimming, free child or grandchild entry into Brean Play. Subsidised gym & golf membership.
• Free car parking
• Access to online perk box (after 12 weeks) offering free phone insurance, travel, food & shopping discounts.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
- Our award winning Company includes the facilities of HolidayResort Unity & Brean Leisure Park.
- We are a family business that has been trading for over 70 years.
- 1/2 of our workforce have worked for the Company for 5 or more years.
- Come and join #TeamBrean2018
- Purchase Ledger
- Purchase Orders
"Office Assistant jobs in London"