This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with existing experience in accounts payable to apply their knowledge to a role which promises fast paced work and a friendly team.
This is an urgent requirement so candidates must be either immediately available or on a maximum notice period of 1 week.
Key responsibilities include:
• Keeping Purchase Ledger up to date and accurate
• Communicating with suppliers and resolving invoice queries
• Matching invoices to orders using fleet management software
• Batching and logging query invoices
• Taking supplier telephone calls, advising of payment, dealing with any queries
• Printing electronic invoices, statements and responding to emails
• Filing and retrieving copy invoices for the assistant accounts and senior finance
Key skills required:
• Experience of invoice posting, matching and query solving
• An eye for detail and the ability to input data quickly
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Motivation and the ability to work in a team environment