My award-winning client is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk with at least 12 months experience within an Accounts Payable function. This prestigious organisation is one of the UK’s leading telecommunications organisations and Because of continued expansion and growth, the Accounts Department now requires further additions to its lively Purchase Ledger team.
As an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk, the following attributes are desirable to my client:
- AAT/ACCA or CIMA Part Qualified
- Processing of invoices to the correct purchase orders and general ledger codes and resolving invoice queries
- All supplier accounts to be reconciled monthly in a timely manner
- Ensure that all suppliers are paid promptly, and all payments posted on the day raised
- Working with Management accounts in ensuring correct cost base nominal accounting is used
- Liaising with all sites, internal departments and external parties in ensuring that the overhead supply chain is not affected by non-processing of invoice and late payments
- Bank Admin - Raise Chaps, BACS and Cheque payments
- To maintain good internal controls with respect to the Purchase Ledger function. For example, Purchase Requisitions & Purchase orders are raised and authorised in accordance with company finance policies
- Maintain the records of Purchase Ledger by filing all source documents and system generated reports and prepares reports and other documentation for management when requested.
Due to the large number of responses we receive, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days."
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Clapham Salary: £19,000 - £24,000