Purchase Ledger Clerk
Recruitment Agency reference: 6683080
A position has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Clerk within a reputable organisation based in Dorchester. This is a key role in processing invoices and liaising with a wide variety of clients. This is a fixed term role between 9-12 months, paying £19,850 per annum.
The successful candidate must have accounting experience.
Your duties will include:
- Process a high volume of invoices onto the purchase ledger
- Handle all accounts queries with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Manage payments to suppliers on a weekly basis
- Facilitate smooth communication with internal departments and external suppliers on a day to day basis
- Maintained an organised system for retaining and archiving supplier invoices and statements
- Complete ad hoc administration duties
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous accounting experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Charlotte Smith on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.