• Owning and running the purchase ledger for all entities
• Processing Purchase Invoices (approx. 2000 a month)
• Coding and referencing invoices
• Sending out remittance advice
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Preparing Weekly payments runs
• Producing PL stats
• Ad-hoc reports
As well as possessing the above experience the successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, organised and have a keen attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing organisation and someone with a forward thinking attitude.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.