Calling all Purchase Ledger Clerks we need you!
Are you an experience Purchase Ledger Administrator who is used to dealing with high volumne invoices?
We are working with a client who is needing someone to join the AP team on a temporary basis to support a sickness cover.
If you have had exposure to the purchase ledger team through a finance admin position then your experience will also be considered!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring all invoices are prepared for a timely payment.
- Be responsible for querying invoices that hold incorrect information and contacting the supplier directly for clarification.
- Liaising with other departments for co-signatures for the invoices before sign off from the Managing Director.
- Oversee the purchase ledger email box and assist with queries where you are able to, as well as dealing with all telephone enquiries and direct to the relevant department.
- Experience within a similar role and working in an accounts environment
- Available ASAP
- experience of dealing with high volume invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job