Radley Green are working on behalf of a well known brokerage who are looking for an ambitious purchase ledger clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. This business offers progression and in the longer term will also offer study support. If you have a minimum of 1 years experience and you are looking to work for an establish business operating in the FS world then please get in touch.
* Opening of post and scanning of invoices, recording expense reports received.
* Process and check in a timely and accurate fashion, a high volume of supplier invoices and credit notes;
* Analyse purchases by expense type (coding invoices);
* Reconcile invoices to purchase orders;
* Obtain invoice authorisation;
* Account for the correct treatment of tax for invoices;
* Deal with queries on a daily basis and build relationships with internal and external customer;
* Weekly review of Aged Creditors report, including follow up on invoices notes on the invoice hold report;
* Preparation of weekly payment runs;
* Filing and archiving of expenses and other documentation; *
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job