We are actively seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a highly reputable company in the Deeside area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis.
The role offers genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
The main duties include:
- All invoices are to be dealt with on a daily basis and invoices received in the post should be sorted and batched for scanning.
- Batches are scanned onto the system and basic details entered.
- Material invoices are matched to deliveries recorded on the system by Site Managers and directed to Purchasing Managers for price checking and authorisation where applicable.
- Overhead invoices are matched to deliveries recorded through our purchase ordering system to be authorised by the appropriate department.
- Deliveries not recorded will involve requests for proof of delivery from suppliers.
- A mid month and month end payment run is to be produced for payments due.
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation’s are to be done on a monthly basis and reconciling items investigated and actioned.
- Supplier queries to be dealt with as they arise in a timely fashion.
Our client is looking for someone who has:
Purchase Ledger experience
Good interpersonal & IT skills
AAT Study Support
24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising with service
Apply on line now or email your CV to email@example.com, or call Glenn Fyfe on 01244 408 790 for more details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job