Purchase Ledger Clerk- A leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to be based in Ipswich.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever-growing organisation. Are you looking for a new role within the logistics industry? Do you want to work for one of the largest leading logistic firms in the country which operates in more than 20 locations in 12 countries? Then this could be the next step you are looking for!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all relevant transport documentation is received
- Processing, scanning, validating and retrieval of invoices
- Invoice checking and verification, and where necessary obtaining approval for invoices from the relevant Managers prior to making payment
- Dealing with and resolving supplier queries as and when required
- Checking payment runs for suppliers on the relevant payment dates and ensuring payment terms are adhered to
- Maintaining supplier accounts by reconciling with statements
- Setting up new or amending supplier accounts as requested
- Receiving, distributing and actioning post accordingly
Skills and attributes required:
- Experience within a Purchase Ledger department
- Able to liaise with providers and vendors of products and services
- Excellent data input skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft computer packages
On offer is a competitive salary working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this incredibly successful company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Transport, logistics, Haulage, Purchase Ledger, Clerk
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.
- Purchase Ledger