Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000
A global automotive company based in Shirley is on the lookout for a capable and friendly Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. This position is available due to company expansion and a restructure of department. This is a great place to work if you are looking for a good work life balance and would like a company that supportive, friendly and stable. You will be primarily responsible for all purchase ledger invoicing as well as dealing with queries. This is a fantastic role for someone that would like to work for a steady organisation that is expansive.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous relevant experience of working within a purchase ledger capacity
- Be able to confidently use computer systems including Kerridge
- Be able to work well within a team
- Have good communication skills in order to deal with customer queries
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a supportive company
- Have a good work life balance
- Have access free parking on site
- Be part of a growing company
This role is ideal for anyone that has experience of working with invoices and dealing with queries. If you have experience of using Kerridge and are looking for a new venture. If this sounds like something of interest please apply now for more information.