Purchase Ledger Clerk - About The Role
Our client is a well known reputable business based in Addlestone, who are seeking a Purchase Ledger clerk to join their established team. To meet the expected demands of the business they are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable individual to provide a high quality Purchase Ledger function and payment services.
Reference No: HT14558
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will:
- Check and process payment of expense claims.
- Ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner and payments are allocated correctly
- Ensure fixed asset register is up to date and reconciled on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of petty cash on a monthly basis
- Allocation of all purchase ledger cash on a daily basis
- Calculation of bad debt provision at month end
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
- Will be an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk
- Be well organised and comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience of working in an accounting role is essential. You will be able to demonstrate the following responsibilities
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Benefits
- Onsite parking
Howett Thorpe recruits for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role; we comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job