Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a leading organisation based in North Lanarkshire on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract. This role will require an immediate start.
The main duties:
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Processing high volume invoices
- Dealing with finance related queries
- Supporting the finance manager
The main requirements:
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Proficient IT skills
- High levels of attention to detail
To apply for this role, please email your CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.