Have you got Purchase Ledger experience? Are you looking for a long term stable role? Wanting to work for a growing business?
We are actively recruiting a Temporary to Permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk. As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with suppliers
- Raising purchase orders
- Matching delivery notes to the invoices
- Posting invoices on to the system
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing employee expenses to the ledger
- Obtaining payment authorisation from relevant Directors/Managers
- General filing of invoices
- Supporting with month end and year end duties when required
- Assisting sales ledger and the finance manager with other accounting duties
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will have at least 18 months purchase ledger and general accounts experience under your belt, confident in using Excel on a regular basis and be able to work on your own initiative.
- purchase ledger clerk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job