Have you got Purchase Ledger experience? Are you looking for a long term stable role? Wanting to work for a growing business?
We are actively recruiting a Temporary to Permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk on the behalf of a growing family business based in Leicester. As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with suppliers
- Raising purchase orders
- Matching delivery notes to the invoices
- Posting invoices on to the system
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing employee expenses to the ledger
- Obtaining payment authorisation from relevant Directors/Managers
- General filing of invoices
- Supporting with month end and year end duties when required
- Assisting sales ledger and the finance manager with other accounting duties
SF Group has been approach by a family owned business to support them in finding a successful Purchase Ledger Clerk. As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will have at least 18 months purchase ledger and general accounts experience under your belt, confident in using Excel on a regular basis and be able to work on your own initiative.
This is a Temporary to Permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk role, working Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 with half an hour for lunch. Parking facilities are available on site.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job