KCR Solutions are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for our excellent client in Newcastle.
The successful candidate will earn up to £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
1. To work as a team covering various entities within the Group, to process all purcahse inovices in an accurate and timely manner (including any intercompany invoices, paper suppliers, overheads and foreign entities)
2. Match up goods recevied notes with purhase invoices and conclude any inaccuracies or issues
3. Identify, log and work with suppliers and internal departments to resolve all invoice queries, managing an end result as quickly as possible.
4. Reconcile supplier staements to purchase ledger, identify reconciling items/issues (including reviewing open cost lines), ensure all necessary items are actioned and chased up, with full back up documentation attached ready for payments to be processed
5. Liaise with suppliers regarding payment of accounts
6. To ensure all documentation/letters/emails are answered promptly and accurately
7. Housekeeping of GRNI/Purchase creditors/WIP reports - ensurin only valid current items are on the system
8. Processing of company expenses and submission to payroll in a timely manner to fit with payroll closure deadlines - to manage internal partners to ensure all submissions are on time
9. To file finance documents accurately, ensuring easy retrieval for others
10. Scan and send couments when required or as requested
11. To create a positive impression of the Finance team and to foster excellent working relationships with partners around the business
12. To assist the wider finance team during internal/external audit inspections
1. Extensive experience of significantly complex purchase ledger operations and database systems in a complex corporate environment
2. Excellent customer care skills
3. Excellent team working and communication skills
4. Experience of MS Word and Excel for administrative and statistical analysis purposes
Please note, due to the expected high levels of applications for this post we may be unable to offer an individual response. If you have not heard back from ourselves within 5 days of forwarding your CV then unfortunately on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.