Brewster Pratap are urgently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a leading, food production company in East Leeds. Work in a friendly and vibrant office where you are encouraged to take ownership of your own work as well as be part of a productive team. The company is ideally situated for people living in Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield & Bradford. Previous purchase Ledger experience is essential.
Working in a friendly relaxed working environment in a small finance team your duties will include:
- Coding invoices/credit notes
- Entering invoices/credit notes on the system in a timely manner
- Processing Bacs and cheque payments
- Checking supplier statements and chase for any missing invoices and credit notes
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- Good communication skills
- Experience of Navision would be advantageous
- Good workingknowledge/understanding of VAT
- Works well in a team
- £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Potential for career progression
- On-site parking
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job