Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: up to £19k dependent on experience
Our client is a UK leader in their industry offering first class products and services to all their customers/suppliers. They hold excellent customer relationships with the UK's largest and best known companies becoming a trusted supplier across a number of industries.
They are now looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. Good opportunities going forward as the company is always expanding.
- Processing PO number and managing all company purchase ledger processes
- Processing up to 800 invoices monthly.
- Managing ledgers across numerous companies simultaneously
- Processing expenses and supplier statement reconciliations
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador - offering excellent customer service to all customers/suppliers
- Support month end closure routines within the wider finance team
Previous experience in a Purchase Ledger role is essential. Ideally experience dealing with multiple ledgers/companies simultaneously. You must be computer literate with an understanding of systems/Excel and confident speaking on the phone.
In return, the company offer a great package with fantastic opportunities for progression into the wider business
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job